게시판

자유게시판

Gates of Olympus Slot

익명
2023.11.26 07:46 160 0

본문

Gates of Olympus slot from Pragmatic Play at first seems a reasonably generic instance of this oft-used Greek Mythology subject. Take Gods of Olympus Megaways slot by Blueprint, or any of WMS' numerous variations of their Zeus slots and Playtech's Age of The Gods Rulers of Olympus slot and you may see pretty comparable graphics and material included. Here we've got the obligatory classical music, gates of olympus demo sounds of battle when symbols land and Zeus hovering over a temple background so completely what one would count on and nothing extra. Can we get some godly steerage here for our bankroll or will this prove to be the gates of hell as an alternative?

On the reels...

We've got six reels of 5 rows each right here with stacked symbols and a scatter-pays mechanic on Gates of Olympus slot. Symbols pay anywhere and do not must be adjoining, just anywhere in view as with the sport this is clearly based on, Sweet Bonanza Xmas slot. You need 8 similar tiles in view and the pays range from 12-30 tiles as highest and 8-9 lowest. The pays for these are 50/10x for Crown, 25/2.5x Timer, 15/2x Ring, 12/1.5x Goblet with 5 Gem shapes starting from 10/1x for Red right down to 2/0.25x for Blue. Zeus scatters can appear on all 6 columns and if touchdown all of them, 100x is yours. Tumbles mean that winning symbols disappear and new ones fall from above and Winged Orbs of varied colours also can appear which will supply up multipliers of two to 500x in your win, these are additive if multiple appears.

You get 15 for four or extra Zeus scatters collected. During these, three extra will provide +5 spins. Any win that occurs utilizing a multiplier Orb is paid and any subsequent wins utilizing an Orb will add that multiplier to the previous ones you already had. You might be Limited to 5,000x and we're advised this can be a high volatility slot.

Our View...

Gates of Olympus slot has a good 96.50% RTP however brings little new for the participant as Pragmatic have milked this mechanic to the limit now. All they've performed is de facto change the graphics of Sweet Bonanza slot and change the way in which the multipliers work my making them enhance throughout the bonus. The base recreation is fairly poor in all honesty and it's largely about the bonus which is tough to trigger, even when utilizing the 25% further stake to 'double' your likelihood of a characteristic trigger. In all fairness, this function pays effectively and does really give the 5,000x to gamers from time to time though you would be fortunate if it was you! I'm unsure these gates are where I'll be sending any of my cash through in future...

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.