게시판

자유게시판

Kieran Culkin admits his co-star Jesse Eisenberg was 'shaking'

익명
2024.01.29 20:44 95 0

본문

Kieran Culkin opened up about his A Real Pain co-star Jesse Eisenberg, revealing he was 'shaking' while they embraced on the red carpet at Sundance.

The Emmy-winning Succession star, 41, hit the red carpet last Saturday for the Sundance premiere of A Real Pain with Eisenberg, 40.

Culkin admitted in a new interview with E! that he felt his co-star 'shaking' during their red carpet appearance.

'He's just an anxious person. Just now, I had my arm around him and he was shaking,' Culkin admitted.

'He said, "Everything, when I go outside, makes me nervous,"' Culkin added of Eisenberg, adding that their personalities are quite different.

Kieran Culkin opened up about his A Real Pain co-star Jesse Eisenberg , revealing he was 'shaking' while they embraced on the red carpet at Sundance

The Emmy-winning Succession star, 41, hit the red carpet last Saturday for the Sundance premiere of A Real Pain with Eisenberg, 40

'He's just an anxious person. Just now, I had my arm around him and he was shaking,' Culkin admitted

'Our styles definitely clashed. He came to the trailer I was in and he was like, "OK, are you ready for today?"' Culkin began.

'I was like, "Oh, I actually don't know what we're shooting today, but it'll be fine." And that made him really nervous,' Culkin said.

He added that they both are, 'just two very different people that happen to do the same job and we work differently.'

'But I think once we started doing it, it worked,' he said of their work on A Real Pain, which Eisenberg also both wrote and directed, Серіали з українською озвучкою - https://gidonline-ua.com/ his second directorial effort after 2022's When You Finish Saving The World.

A Real Pain centers on two cousins (Culkin and Eisenbeg) who travel to Poland after their grandmother's death and end up joining a Holocaust tour. 

Eisenberg said at the festival last week, 'there's a certain idea of a Holocaust movie' where there's 'this reverence for the trauma and the horrors,' though he wanted to do something different.

'The thing that reaches me the most is when someone can humanize that experience in fiction that doesn't feel sanctimonious of false, and that's what I was going for,' he said.

'The movie is not political. It could take place any time over the last 30 years…and the last 30 years have been froth with ups and downs. It makes sense now as any time,' he added.

'Our styles definitely clashed. He came to the trailer I was in and he was like, "OK, are you ready for today?"' Culkin began

'I was like, "Oh, I actually don't know what we're shooting today, but it'll be fine." And that made him really nervous,' Culkin said.

'But I think once we started doing it, it worked,' he said of their work on A Real Pain, which Eisenberg also both wrote and directed, his second directorial effort after 2022's When You Finish Saving The World

A Real Pain centers on two cousins (Culkin and Eisenbeg) who travel to Poland after their grandmother's death and end up joining a Holocaust tour

During an interview with Deadline at the outlet's Sundance Studio, Jesse commented on what it was like to direct the recent Emmy winner.

'I'm envious of people like Kieran's character. I want to be people like Kieran's character, but also terrified that I would become that because it's quite dangerous.'

While Eisenberg's character David is serious and reserved, Culkin's Benji is the opposite.

'Kieran is just free-spirited, charming, brilliant, comfortable person; he's comfortable in his own skin. You know, I envy people like that, of course,' Eisenberg said.

Jesse EisenbergSuccessionKieran Culkin

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.