게시판

자유게시판

The site has a Photograph Gallery

익명
2024.01.10 21:24 69 0

본문

CandyKisses - a Switchblade Symphony and theprimefans.com Rasputina mailing checklist. The location has a photograph gallery, tour dates, critiques, and links to offical and fan websites of those 2 bands of lovely ladies.

Tori Amos - largely a piano and her haunting melodic voice, some consider her music gothic, some would slit my throat for saying that ;-} Yahoo sticks her in pop/rock.

Anathema Gadget - NYC indusrialish

Alien Intercourse Fiend - official site, information, bio, discography, photographs, mail order.

Marc Almond - electro pop.

Alphaville - 80s Synth pop fashion band from Europe. Their most well known hit is Eternally Younger, which is a good tune.

And One - European Darkish Digital band. Their large membership hit was Deutchmachine, they've most likely had a few extra since.

Android Lust - Glorious unique darkish industrial, with a rare spectacular femme singer, on Tinman Information. Local to NJ I consider. Anita Haxsaw - gothicish digital from Philadelphia, PA. Something Field - 80s Synth pop band from Patterson, NJ. Their one hit is Living In Oblivion. They've free MP3s to obtain with their consent to burn them to CDs. Arcanta - gothic, Projekt label. The Artwork of Noise - Electric noise/pop/punk. Apollo 440 - official web page, electronica. They do probably the most unbelievable cowl of Blue Oyster Cult's "Do not Concern the Reaper". Apoptygma Berzerk - official site. Industrial electro EBM. I highly suggest a couple of of their CDs, stay they sound exacly like the recordings. Apotheosis - this is just a web page of information on this band who had a massive dance membership hit (O Fortuna). The tune still gets play every now and then, you can hearken to sound clips on this web page, and all the info concerning the music you could possibly want, but it's totally out of print due to lawsuits. I see their CD sell on eBay for $50 at times.

Attrition - goth/electro band on the Projekt label.

Babylonian Tiles - official site. acid goth for the darkish aspect of the thoughts / pscyhedellic gothic Babes With Axes - Not likely positive what they're, Yahoo puts them below the genre "Novelty" whatever meaning. Balanesqu Quartet - unofficial site, Trendy Classical music. See also their Label's page. Bauhaus - official site for what is possibly the unique goth band. Bauhaus - The Bauhaus Archive - unofficial Bauhaus Resurrection Tour 1998 photographs - All pictures on this site Copyright 1998 by Ruby Mallach, don't steal it. Beborn Beton - official site, all in German. Goth-Industsrial synth ebm, their big membership hit was Another World. Beck - Official site, modern day folks, pop, whatever, he's sensible and incredible reside. Bel Canto - Norwegian pop/techno/world music, they are ethereal and medieval sounding, I like them. Here is the official site however it isn't running but.

Bella Morte - romantic gothic

Bile - official web page, NYC industrial noise

Bitter Grace - A NYC underground Darkish Alternative/Goth Band Björk - dreamy beautiful digital. Official Web page 77 Island - Björk discography - glorious full discography, hasn't been up to date for a while however it's complete otherwise. (the site is gone however I've linked you to archive.org) Björk Remix Web - over a hundred remixes of Bjork songs, codecs range, some are mp3, some are downloadable real audio.

Bjork - The Gling-Glo Lyrics Page - The location is down now however I have linked you to it via archive.org. That is her icelandic jazz band cd, it's great, get it. The lyrics are translated into English or Spanish and there may be great data about the music undertaking.

Black Dawn - hardcore/metallic/industrial? Black Tape For a Blue Woman - gothic, Projekt label. Blood Lust - Darkish industrial native to NJ. Brickbats - Horror punk, native to nyc. Bouncing Souls - They're from New Brunswick, NJ was once a punk funk band, not sure what type of music they are taking part in lately, they had been one in every of the primary little exhibits I noticed as a wee 17 yr outdated in New Brunswick. David Bowie

Butterfly Messiah - a Faerie band. darkish ethereal music with an digital beat and lush haunting vocals reminiscent of misplaced faerytales

Butthole Surfers - everything and nothing. listen to giant ammounts of medication and older albums for best effect. They are one in every of my all time favorite bands, their album Electriclarryland was.. effectively, I'm unsure what they have been thinking except they are just getting previous and tame. There are MP3s right here too now. The Cardigans - tecnno almost journey-hop, official site.

Cat Rapes Canine - official site, this is a really good industrial band, there are a few mp3 clips on the site.

Cat Rapes Canine - Fan site, industrial.

The Changelings - hostly waltzes, sensuous fugues, baroque phantoms; dancing arabesque and ephemeral trance trailing webs of hallucination, floating haunting unearthly

The Chemical Brothers - (report label site) one among the greatest trippy dancey electronica artists. real audio and video clips here Cherry Poppin Daddies - big band, swing, punk

Christian Demise - official page, nothing there but, legendary goth band.

The Church - Fan site. Discover a real audio broadcast of their show on the Trocadero Theatre in Philly October 10, 1998. (The archives are currently down but you can keep checking)

Cibo Matto - simply odd nonetheless you have a look at it, riot grrl, swing, punk, funk, anything.

Circle of Karma - Rock. Not to my style musically, but the chief of this gifted pack is among the east coast's fearless fangsmiths, D'Nash.

Clan Of Xymox - official site.

Clannad - described as: haunting songs, mesmerizing vocals, and a captivating sound that blends elements of conventional Irish and contemporary music.

Covenant - Sweedish industrial EBM band. official site. (site was down final I checked)

The Cramps - trash punk fan site The Creatures - current band of Siouxsie & Budgie. gothish. Crocodile Shop - Industrial, native to NJ. The Cruxshadows - darkish gothic/industrial, they've several goth membership hits, including Marilyn, My Bitterness. I don't love much actual gothy stuff, nevertheless it has that excellent goth sound I really like.. low sad goth boi voice combined with danceable upbeats and tragic lyrics. I'd recommend them if you like Apollo 440 and/or Wolfsheim.

The Crystal Technique - The Band's own pages. (good Electronica) Cubanate - Industsrial Cult of the Psychic Fetus - glorious gothabilly The Cure - Official The Cure - Discography & Lyrics Cure Tours - setlists for all their tours from 1989 until now. Cure Midis Present 93 - gothic (official site) The Damned - legendary horror punk goth band, fan site Das Ich - electro industrial, I feel the site was final updated in 1997. Lifeless Can Dance - Spiritual, tribal, eclectic, new age, ethereal. I believe this is an official site. The final word Dead Can Dance page - an awesome fan site, information, numerous mp3 downloads. Dead Or Alive - Official site. Loss of life in June - gothic Decoded Feedback - dark electro-industrial, from Italy. I listened to some sounds on their website and i like. Deep Eynde - gothic, big band, rockabilly, submit-punk. Their internet site is basically annoying. Delerium - stunning gothic/elecronica - Bill Leeb and Rhys Fulber, a Vancouver-based mostly duo renowned for his or her work together as Entrance Line Assembly. Sarah McLachlan, Kristy Thirsk, Single Gun Idea's Jacqui Hunt, and Camille Henderson contribute vocals. Karma is an incredible CD to meditate or chill out to, they're one of my favorites.

Depeche Mode - New wave originally, now borders on gothic, industrial and/or electronica.

Diary of Dreams - gothic

Diamanda Galas - Official site. This lady is unimaginable. She performs a piano, sings and screaches in latin, german, english, italian. Very intense, jazz-bluesish sung by an opera singer. See additionally Diamanda Galas - that is the former official site, it nonetheless has mp3s on it you can't yet find on the new site. The Dickies - Punk, official web page, a lot of people say Green Day sounds similar to them. The Doorways - This is an official site. I think Jim Morrison was the first goth, I do not like 99% of basic rock but I have all the time cherished The Doorways. Duran Duran - No explaination wanted, though I guess there are some kiddies who weren't duranies within the 80s.. The Empire Hideous - They're back together. Myke Hideous with new band members.. Echo & The Bunnymen - New Wave

Einstürzende Neubauten - Industsrial noise experimental. Electric Hellfire Club - official page. Enya - Faery, new age, mystical, ethereal, mood.

Fields of Nephilim - gothic

Funeral Crashers - NYC deathrock.

Future Sound Of London (FSOL) - *the* best trance-electronic band. However, most of their albums sound comparable so one's sufficient (ISDN is great). The location is confusing and half of it would not work even supposing I have every part it says you want, for sound samples take a look at Amazon or CDnow. Enigma - official site, new age/techno goth. This site is so busy making an attempt to look cool and hi tech that I couldn't find any info, or something interval, on it. The graphics are great, however strive a fan site if you would like any data on the band. Enigma Jumpstation - Hyperlinks to a bunch of official and fan Enigma websites and what's on each one. Eye Kandy - NJ goth/industrial band. Concern of Dolls - darkish ethereal sort music Front 242 - Industrial. (the positioning appears to be gone finally verify) Front Line Assembly - industrial electro goth. this is their record label's site, there's in all probability higher fan websites if you happen to look. Funhouse - Goth'n'Roll from Sweden, sound samples on the location. Genitorturers - S&M goth punk Girls In opposition to Boys - official site, beneath construction but has some hyperlinks to other GVSB sites. Gitane Demone - gothic Glampire - NYC androgynous darkwave pop for the 21st century - ala The Cure, Ziggy Stardust. Godhead - goth/industrial band from D.C. I've seen them several instances, they have a great stage prescense. Gravity Kills - industrial band on TVT records. The nice Kat Guitar Goddess - Blood! Domination! Whips! Licking Spiked Heels! Sizzling Outfits! & More PSYCHO MANIA!

GWAR - cheeze steel supreme, but funny as hell, their dwell present must be seen before you die. Gus Gus - official site. collective of Icelandic artists, musicians, filmakers, photographers, actors and more. electronic, on 4AD label, the site wasn't fairly up but after i put this right here.

Gus Gus - on PolyNet, lots of downloads

Gus Gus - 4AD's site for them, has a bio and discography

Nina Hagen - 80s synth pop I feel. Official site.

Hanzel und Gretyl - I think this is their official site, after just a few years of nothing they apparently are getting again collectively in 2002.

Hanzel und Gretyl - Fan web page for the NYC primarily based tekno-funk-elektro-alien-spacerock-industrial band. (On the Power Records label) Hate Dept - heavy industrial.

Harvey Danger - catchy alterna-pop

Haujobb - Fan site. Additionally see the bio on them at Metropolis Data.

Gap - Official site. I do love the first 2 albums they put out and I have a couple of super uncommon data of theirs, however Celeb Skin was an enormous peice of crap.

Imbue - post industrial journey-pop Impotent Sea Snakes - I do not know what their music feels like, but this bunch of crossdressers look superb and have a loopy live fetishy present.

Inertia - EBM/electro

Inkubus Sukkubus - Pagan rock, music about vampires, witches, and occult, with a classical and rock sound combined in, varies from middle japanese sound, celtic, all around the place. One in all my absolute favorites.

In Strict Confidence - EBM/electro much like Venture Pitchfork, Frontline Meeting, etc.

Interface - Lengthy Island based mostly industrial/electro I VISCERA - Goth-Industrial Jack Off Jill - fan site, punk steel, they have a goth look I feel. Jane's Addiction - Lastly they've their very own rattling official site. It is best to personal Nothing Shocking. Justin's Jane's Addiction Site - additionally unofficial, has an excellent nekkid photo of Perry on the house page. Howard Jones - 80's new wave.

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - funk punk rock industrial

Juidth - NY Gothic band, made up of former members of Klopeck, The Rogues, and Requiem in White.

Praga Kahn - many of the brains behind Lords of Acid.

Kevorkian Loss of life Cycle - Industrial The Official KMFDM Residence Page - Industrial, broke up "for good" for the 50th time and as of Aug 2001 are back collectively and recoding a brand new album. Kraftwerk - techno, digital, eerie, whatever you wish to name them. The Last Dance - gothic. mp3s and data. Leatherstrip - Unofficial, industrial Lee Press-on and the Nails - The Undead Soar Swing band from hell.

Legendary Pink Dots Official Lords of Acid site - Contests, Merchandise, news, bio, discography, pictures, audio, downloads, tour dates, chatroom, and so forth. Love Spirals Downward - gothic, Projekt label Love is Colder Than Demise (Metropolis Information site) - gothic/industrial(extra on the gothic facet), certainly one of my faves, amazing darkish stunning theme music. Lycia - gothic, Projekt label. There's a few mp3s on the positioning. Luxt - "industrial hybrid with feminine & male lead vocals on twenty first Circuitry Information." Loreena McKennitt - celtic, faery, melodic, mystical

ACTS MAGDALENA - NYC goth band (this link is just an interview with them). For more info email ActsMag@aol.com. Aimee Mann - former lead singer of the 80s band 'Til Tuesday. Madness - 80s new wave, responsible for the hit song "Our Home"

Official Marilyn Manson Site - not gothic, I guess you might call it shock rock Marilyn-Manson.web - actually good MM fan web page. not gothic The Mediaeval Baebes - stunning feminine voices doing chant. Meat Beat Manifesto - industrial-electro

Men at Work - 80s band. Mindless Religion - electro-industrial band from Senseless Self Indulgence - They sort of remind me of a cross between Marilyn Manson and Korn however there's something I like about their freaky sound. Ministry - Seems to be to be an official site for the founders of industrial. Nicely, they made it widespread anyway. Till 1995 when Filth Pig came out, they were great. Looks like they are working on a greatest hits cd as of Aug 2001. The location could be very well finished I need to say. Miranda Sex Backyard - The official site seems to be gone so here is a pleasant fan site. Beautiful gothy-ethereal female voices, reccomended if you like Love is Colder Than Loss of life, Enigma, Loreena MeKennit, and Dead Can Dance. The Misfits - official site (horror punk) Moby - official site (GOOD Techno) Modern English - 80s new wave. The Monkees - Official site of the late 60s fab four comedic-appearing-musicians. Shutup! I like them! You just watch, they're coming again many times baby! Morrissey-solo.com - Morrissey fan site. Tour information, news, dialogue forums, links.

Mors Syphilitica - goth

Mortiis - industrial experimental

Mudhoney - official site on Reprise Data. punk-grunge-rock. My Life With The joys Kill Kult The Sweetest Drop - The Peter Murphy Homepage - unofficial Muslimgauze - trancey tribal dark percussion Narcissus Wept - goth (nyc I think) Dave Navarro - Jane's Addiction's extremely proficient guitar player, he is the goth one. Needulhed - industrial The new Creatures - gothic Nine Inch Nails - official site. Nitzer Ebb - industrial, official site Gary Numan - One among the primary and longest operating electro synth pop artists. The Nuns - gothic Otto's Daughter - self described as "the very best gothic/industrial band within the tristate space". Paris By Night - gothic. This link is just an interview Brendan Perry - previously of Useless Can Dance, his solo stuff jogs my memory of an especially gothed model of The Doorways. Phish - damn hippie trippie jazz rock. That is who the deadheads follow now. PIG - industsrial side project of KMFDM. This must be the slowest site I have ever seen. If you go right here there is alleged to be a stay pre recorded broadcast in MP3 or actual audio however It isn't working right now. Pigface - industrial, members of the band are all the time altering from numerous industrial artists. Past Lineups have included: Ogre and Trent Resnor. Present Lineup: Patti Adachi, Steve Albini, Martin Atkins, Paul Barker, Jello Biafra, Bella Black, Bob Dog, Bones, Casper Brotzman, Mary Byker,Meg Lee Chin (O' Leary), Connelly, Danny Carey, Arturo De Leon. Placebo

Platform One - Gothic, Synth-pop, Darkwave, Synthpop. I have to say I really like them primarily based on their online songs.

Portishead - Soulful typically unhappy trip-hop. offical site.

Pouppee Fabrikk - Sweedish industrial. Official site.

Prick - The once nice band is defunct. Not quite industrial however pegged as such by affiliation, produced by Trent Resnor. However wait, dammit I am 2 weeks late however they did a present in NYC Apr four 2002. Their official site isn't fairly as detailed as the positioning I used to have here. Thanks to archive.org, you'll be able to view some of the old fan page right here. Primus Sucks - Official Primus web page. One in every of the best bands of all time. The Cheesy Homepage - Primus fan site. Nice FAQ, discography, information, articles, and so on. Prodigy - Electronica. Fan site. Mission Pitchfork - Industrial, plenty of mp3 clips. (Aug 2001 - the english site seems to be down, hopefully temp)

Psychotica - the official Psychotica webpage PWEI Nation - fan site, very full, disography, links, sample list, etc. Qkumba Zoo - World pop electronica? I do not know however it's darn bouncy inspirational stuff. Rasputina - official site. gothicish. A new favorite of mine, these 3 lovely chello playing ladies and their drummer are wonderful! Stunning music, do not pass up a chance to see them stay.

Rasputina - The Village of Birkenau - fan site for the Travelling Ladies Cello Society. Includes photos, movies, lyrics, news, articles, a faq; and more

A Contact of Raspberry - A Rasputina webring - listing of websites within the ring.

Rammstein - Industrial along the KMFDM vein. described as Industrial with a fetishy live show. I consider they're also pyros. Rebro - Bizarre, trippy, spacey digital trancey music.

Pink Elvises - ethnic surf punk from Siberia

Reel Large Fish - ska

Resist - NJ/NY industrial dance noise Rhea's Obsession - Experimental Celtic/Middle Jap music a-la Useless Can Dance with guitars, very pretty. Sacred Confinement - native NJ band, industrial with a touch of 80s synth pop/etheral really feel to it. St. Eve - NYC native performance artist, she's such a sweetheart too. Her music ranges to varied goth and techno themes, influenced by Annie Lennox and Bowie. The key Cervix - a combination of deathrock (forty five grave -the damned - rozz's christian loss of life) - punk - goth - and whaterver Seraphim Shock - Gothic/industrial Denver band

The Serpenteens - monsterpop from NYC

Sex Gang Children Unofficial Homepage - punk Elaine Silver - she has a phenomenal voice, she's not gothy, kind of like faerie folk music. Give her a listen, chances are you'll like her if you want Loreena McKennit. Siouxsie and the Banshees - great fan site. old style pop-goth. discography, tons of photos, lyrics, & articles. Sister Machine Gun official page - industrial Sisters of Mercy - fan site containing calendar, discography, photos, etc. SOM is Gothic however in denial. That is purported to be the offical site however nothing's there yet. Patti Smith - official site for her 2000 CD. Jill Sobule - not goth, "I kissed a woman.." Sofia Run - Acoustic gothic from NYC. Sonic Youth - Official site, Noise experimental rock. One in all my all time favorite bands. Soul Whirling Somewhere - ambient/electronica Sow - Sow is Anna Wildsmith, with music from her boys: Raymond Watts (PIG), EUPHONIC, Sascha Konietzko (KMFDM), Hoppy Kamiyama (PUGS / OPTICAL 8), Martin King (Test DEPT), Guenter Schulz (KMFDM), and past boy: JG Thirlwell.

SMP - Elektro-Industrial band from Seattle, WA

Spy Society ninety nine - Myke Hideous's mix of huge band, swing, lounge, punk rock, loss of life rock, psychobilly. Stabbing Westward - industrial industrial

Stereolab - digital experimental, I really like them, they've a lovely female vocal and the sound ranges from trippy to jazzy and more.

Stone 588 - southern CA goth band, they did a model of "The Hanging Backyard" on a German Cure tribute album. The positioning has sound clips, bio, interviews, discography, lyrics, and present band information.

Strawberry Switchblade - This site is just a few sound clips. And some data.

Strawberry Switchblade Discography

Suicidal Tendancies - suicidal hardcore

Switchblade Symphony - gothic Synthetic dream Sequence - fusion of industrial, techno, acid, metallic Tapping The Vein - gothic northeast u.s. area band. Terminal Down - goth, industrial, ebm, trance from Troy, NY.

They Is perhaps Giants - offical site The Toasters - old fashioned ska Torsion - industrial goth from PA.

Tough - trip hop. I am not all that fond of Tricky, but I respect him quite a bit becasue his music actually bugs me out! It really impacts me, I don't take heed to it and think "wow, this sucks". More probably I begin having ceasures and bugging. Peter Ulrich - Former Dead Can Dance member gone solo. Umbra et Imago - goth band from Germany. They've loads of songs about vampires, someone posted about them to a listing saying they're great, however there's still no sound samples on the location, which I assume makes it pretty pointless for a band to have a web site.. Underworld - Incredible electronica, one of the uncommon techno bands that won't bore you to sleep in 10 minutes. Unto Ashes - lovely nyc goth band, ethereal music ranges from medieval, center jap, and so forth. They are on the Projekt label. Vast

The Verve - Fan site, in the event you ignore the huge horrid paragraph of blinking text and scroll down a little bit there may be a traditional text navigational section. Mellow, trippy, dreamy. I first saw them on the aspect stage of Lollapalooza three and *had* to get their cd the subsequent day. I simply obtained their latest and in addition to the favored track (Bitter Sweet Symphony) I am not that thrilled with it. Go for the older stuff, after they had been simply Verve, no the.

Richard Ashcroft - former singer of now defunct Verve, he's doing solo things.

Vidna Obmana - ambient, atmospheric band on the Projekt label.

Velvet Mafia - I am not fairly positive what style they're... leaning in direction of punk I believe. From a number of sound clips on their site I listened to, if you like Thrill Kill Kult it's possible you'll like them.

Violent Femmes VNV Nation - EBM similar to Apoptygma Berzerk and Covenant. Voltaire - A number of of this NYC artist's music may easily be on the soundtrack for the Nightmare Earlier than Christmas sequel, he's achieved animations for MTV and different commercials, and no places out the comedian books Chi-Chian and On My Goth. He's the stand up comic g4othfather. The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black Ana Voog - performance artist, she has her personal webcam. Ween - Weird, trippy, electric, every little thing. This kooky duo are from New Hope, PA. Wolfsheim - actually good EBM, goth, synth-pop :Wumpscut: - official site. German EBM, bio, discography, lyrics, footage. I believed I found MP3 clips here once but I am not sure the place they're.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.